So far so good

Hey folks,

Just a quick update on the orders from the 17th October to 5th of December - I heard from the forge that they have nearly finished mounting every blade and that they should be all finished within the next 3-5 days.

I was going to post this along with a few pics of the swords being mounted, however they were too busy actually doing it to take a photo, but with my next update (which should be VERY soon) I hope to include a pic or two of what's been going on.

Any specific questions or concerns just send me an email as always.

Thanks again for your patience.

Paul Southren
SBG Custom Katana and the Black Dragon Forge BLOG: So far so good

Friday, March 6, 2009

So far so good

Hey folks,

Just a quick update on the orders from the 17th October to 5th of December - I heard from the forge that they have nearly finished mounting every blade and that they should be all finished within the next 3-5 days.

I was going to post this along with a few pics of the swords being mounted, however they were too busy actually doing it to take a photo, but with my next update (which should be VERY soon) I hope to include a pic or two of what's been going on.

Any specific questions or concerns just send me an email as always.

Thanks again for your patience.

Paul Southren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home