Batch 20 now open!


HTTP://COUNTINGDOWNTO.COM
Yup, it's official - Batch 20 has just opened up for new orders and as I want this to be a tight, short run we have already scheduled to close it off on the 15th of July. In the meantime, I've just created a basic batch overview page where you can see at a glance where each batch is up to. Lot's of emails and work to do as the orders for this batch come in - as we are working on tightening our shipment schedules I may end this batch early or slow it down and pause it for a day or two if orders overheat, but in the meantime stay tuned and I'll try to update you all here accordingly! - Paul
SBG Custom Katana and the Black Dragon Forge BLOG: Batch 20 now open!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Batch 20 now open!

Yup, it's official - Batch 20 has just opened up for new orders and as I want this to be a tight, short run we have already scheduled to close it off on the 15th of July. In the meantime, I've just created a basic batch overview page where you can see at a glance where each batch is up to. Lot's of emails and work to do as the orders for this batch come in - as we are working on tightening our shipment schedules I may end this batch early or slow it down and pause it for a day or two if orders overheat, but in the meantime stay tuned and I'll try to update you all here accordingly! - Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home